Re: [OMC-Boats] FWD: Fuel pump needed ASAP

From: Kenneth Fingerlos <kenf@...>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:38:39 -0700

Not sure if it helps, my I had to replace the fuel pump on my 69 Seasport (Buick V6) last season.

My mechanic found a NOS oem part, but it set me back ~$300.

OEM parts can be found, but as I said, are expensive, if an aftermarket pump will fit, you'll save nearly 6x.

FWIW, the guy who did the work for me is at:

    Dale's Boat Service
    (208) 882-2124
    2211 S Main St
    Moscow, ID 83843-8912