RE: Re: [omc-boats] battery support foam block

From: Ryan Moore <kmoore21@...>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 19:26:44 -0400

I had thought of the front also but you would have to flip the window up to
access it and if you look under the existing seats in front, there is no
room due to the angle of the bow. I'm sure you could find a way somehow. I
would also put a pump to fill/exchange the water. If you did take on water
you could flip the switch to pump the water out of the live well. An empty
sealed live well could provide the same support as the foam if it were
sealed and mounted. How much does an empty or full fuel tank affect the
level? Any thoughts?

Ryan