Re: [omc-boats] Trucourse steering

From: Phil Budne <phil@...>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 23:27:52 -0400 (EDT)

Someone wrote:

> And thanks to Phil Bunde for lettimg us attach pics.

Actually, I try to discourage it... They come thru as a mess to people
getting the "digest" version of the list. I keep making exactly zero
progress towards moving the list to a newer machine running newer list
software.

I've been asked more than once: Why not just make it a Yahoo group?

My answer is that I have no interest in dealing with administering a
Yahoo group! I find dealing with a web interface (that won't give you
a simple list of subscribers' addresses) maddening. However, if
someone else feels comfortable running the list some other way, I'd be
happy to hand over the reigns, and forward the existing list
address(es) to the new one.

P.S. The spelling is bud-ne. Many years ago, after I started a new
job, I got to read the notes in the "weekly reports" people had filed
about my interviews. Someone referred to me as "Ted" referring to a
notorious serial killer (Ted Bundy).