[omc-boats] First Run - No Go

From: Gregory B. Fell <gfell@...>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:09:26 -0500

I de-winterized my '69 Sportsman 155 two weeks ago in my driveway. It
started right up and ran nicely with the flush adapter attached. I backed
it down the ramp yesterday and turned the key --- nothing. We'll almost
nothing. All I heard was a single click each time the key turned. It's not
the battery. It's brand new and everything else electrical is strong. I'm
pretty good at fixing things -- if I know what to fix. Diagnosing problems
are little more difficult for me. Suggestions on how to proceed (other than
taking it to a shop), would be appreciated. Thanks.

Gregory B. Fell