[omc-boats] Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #691

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 21:58:35 -0400

Every now and then you will see replacement wheels on ebay that are like the
originals but may not be the same color but could be painted. I bought one
several years ago and it is black but is otherwise dead on to the original.
I bought a pitot tube on ebay last week that is dead on replacement for the
rogue. I have been watching and you have to be careful and ask questions to
be sure you are getting what you think you are. TK