Re: [omc-boats] Emailing: 1968-Evinrude-14-Whaler-Boat-with-Free-Trailer_W0QQitemZ140098794978QQcategoryZ63725QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

From: Phil Budne <phil@...>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:01:17 -0400 (EDT)

Lee Shuster wrote:
> Bidding Interest is high. Note the year is most likely a 1965, the only =
> year this rare model was in production.

Bummer (for me) it has so much bidding going on. This is the one OMC
model I've thought about getting (I have a house on a 200 ac pond in
NH), and this one has the console, and is in New England!

Usually they sell for (much) less than whalers do (soneone just picked
one up in California for $400), but adding "whaler" to the description
must have gotten more eyeballs on it!

The boat was donated to a charity, so hopefully to money will do some good!

phil