[omc-boats] What type of Foam would be best?

From: A Mark <tinman694@...>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:20:40 -0800 (PST)

Sent in some pics of my Tiderider undergoing
restoration and foam removal. Completed removing all
of the nasty stuff finally! Now working on the wood
replacement and re glassing of the floor supports.

Question would be for anyone who has done the stir and
pour foam...What type or rather poundage did you use.
I have found a company in FL who sells several
different types--from 2LB to 8LB, with 4LB being what
I am looking at to purchase.

Any suggestions to the best to use would be
appreciated...since it is stated to be a structural
issue from previous posts.

Once the foam is replaced, the intention is to replace
the draining tube with HD PVC (well, replace BEFORE
pouring the foam!) and put down marine grade 3/4 in.
plywood and reattach to the center stringers with
stainless steel fasteners and glass it over, carpet
and get ready for the water.