Re: [omc-boats] Underfloor Foam

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 22:34:23 -0500

I thought there was a link, but I just checked and all it says is "A mailing
list archive is available to list members." Worst case, I can dig through
my filed e-mails and forward a few, but there are quite a few and it would
take me a good while to dig through them to find the right ones (side effect
of having too many knowledgable people posting).

Phil: Perhaps you could enlighten us both on how to access the mailing list
archive?