[omc-boats] Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #581

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:18:45 -0400

In 1971 the auto guys changed horsepower ratings to accomodate emissions etc
on the new cars and that changed the HP ratings however the numbers went
down, I think as they were reporting netHP with all things attached rather
than raw HP as had been the previous. I remember some of this as I used to
hang around Corvettes in the 70s and 80s. TK