Re: [omc-boats] Emailing: 1964-Vintage-Evinrude-Boat-Outboard-Motors-63-64-65_W0QQitemZ270012860305QQihZ017QQcategoryZ35978QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:16:24 -0500

Actually phone numbers should not be a problem - each can omit their
numbers it they want - but if you are already listed in a phone book
everyone could get your number anyway by just searching the white pages
- It would be nice if we could set up a secure member site requiring a
log in - as I suggested we could then use our boat serial number for a
password - wouldn't have any duplicates! Dave