Re: [omc-boats] Great Story! Thanks, Mike and Doug

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 22:15:58 -0400

Maybe one of the chaps who knows where the factories/lakes are can chime in
on an appropriate time/place. I usually winterize in early October so we're
getting close to the end this year, but still potential for fast movers.
We're already planning to be in Chicago the Oct. 6th w/e...not much further
to Waukegan from there.

Andy
1967 Reveler