Re: [omc-boats] seloc manuals

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:08:34 -0500

In the last three communities that I have lived in I have found that
authorized Evinrude and Johnson dealers all were online for their parts
- and once online they could pull up all the schematics of all the old
OMC drives, engines etc. In addition I often was able to order parts -
small items are usually priced well - but the last intermediate housing
bearing I bought cost me $85 - ouch! The local dealer near me now even
still has the OMC repair manuals - so I encourage all of you to stop by
your local dealers and check to see what they may have available. Dave