Re: [omc-boats] Really need trailer bearing seal info

From: Erik Ackroyd <erikackroyd@...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 22:32:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

It's really not all that hard...

Just be gentle tapping out the old seal if you can't read the numbers from the outside; there won't be any on the inside... just take your bearings [and the races] and the seals to any decent REAL independent auto parts store [and better NAPA stores] and they should have a caliper to measure the seals [if no numbers] the bearings are probably what used to be common "Sets" like a set 3 and set 5
Be brave!
erik

Erik Ackroyd 916.806.1560 cel

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Edgar Allan Poe, 'Eleanora', 1842 http://www.quotationspage.com/