[omc-boats] I'm a newbie

From: Beth David <YASNY@...>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2006 14:13:17 -0400

Hi everybody,
I'm a newbie. I've had a 16-foot, Evinrude tri-hull (probably from
1960-something) in my yard for a bunch of years. From the pictures on the
website, I think it's a "Sweet." I'm trying to get it fit for the water.
Needs a new transom....and, well, everything else.

Meanwhile, I need to buy a trailer for it. No one will work on it until I
get a trailer. But when I tried to buy a trailer for it, they all wanted to
know how heavy the thing is. So....I guess that's my first question.

Any idea how heavy this thing is?

Thanks,
bd