Re: [omc-boats] OMC 800 series

From: Anthony <linda@...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 13:45:10 -0400

The OMC part number for the 1978 260 HP upper housing gears is
#982261 (set). I do not have the gears but have an original 47 page
parts catalog. It is in very good legible condition with some smudges
and yellowing from age. If your friend is interested I'll sell it for
$12. I closed my dealership some years ago but still have many parts,
tools and service literature for these older engines.
Ed