[omc-boats] I'm gonna let it shine

From: Zach Stanley <zachstanley@...>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 14:15:07 +0800

Hey out there everybody!
I was out on Lake Washington yesterday on my friend's boat -I now officially have the fever! I actually kept the old seasport well covered this winter and it will be bone dry for the first time in spring. My first project of the year is to get her looking as good as possible.

There is usually someone in this group with an answer for any question, so I would like to know what you all would recommend for getting some of that old shine back in the gelcoat. I mean favorite products, techniques, miracle cures, voodoo spells... lay it all on me. our 1970 is somewhat pitted and dull, but intact and basically in decent shape. What do you guys do to make em look pretty (as possible)?
Zach in Seattle