RE: [omc-boats] Updated 1964 - 1966 Prop Part Numbers

From: Ryan <kmoore12@...>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 12:11:04 -0500

Ya! We are still here. I was wondering the same thing. I updated my email
program and was worried I messed something up. I haven't done anything to
my boat even though the weather has been pretty good down here in Wilmington
N.C. I will be playing catch up this spring as I do on all my projects.
Hope everyone's doing ok.

Ryan

  _____