Re: [omc-boats] BAD NEWS

From: Ryan <kmoore12@...>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 15:13:46 -0500

I check compression on all 6 cylinders 3 times each. I found that I have
one bad cylinder that is squirting water out of it when I crank it over and
the compression is low. First test was 100 then 90, then 70. :( The other
cylinders were 125, 125, 130, 130, 145 average. Oh! The oil looks like a
light colored brown mud.

Should I change head gasket and possibly the head or just swap motors with
that 231 that come out of a 83,84 Buick Regal?

I'm still shooting for spring!
Ryan