Re: [omc-boats] More pictures

From: Ryan <kmoore12@...>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:17:31 -0500

Ya..they are all pvc pipes. I'm not sure who put those in but they need something done with them..They have turned orange! Might be able to find some stainless or something to replace them with. Or take them out all together. The boat was never around Lake Michigan that I know of. Only Lake Monroe in Bloomington IN. Before that it was in Florida somewhere.

Ryan