Re: [omc-boats] off topic

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 10:14:13 -0600

I live in Minnesota and yet have the best of both worlds - I can
snowboard in the morning then go boating on the Mississippi river in the
afternoon or evening - you have not boated until you take a cruise in a
snowstorm! Of course I do that in my houseboat - the OMC is hung on the
stern as a tender - and I can quickly drop it in and run it - all you
need to do to winterize the V6 is to open the two block drains - I
usually leave them open and let the bilge pump take care of it - that
way I don't forget to open them - by the way Paige, take a boarding
lesson - you will love it! I used to teach boarding and my well worn
statement is "skiing is like calisthenics, and boarding is like
dancing!" Dave