Re: [omc-boats] Ignition wires

From: Anthony <linda@...>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 16:24:04 -0500

I have a new set in the original box made by an aftermarket marine
supplier "Preferred Electric & Wire Corp."
Description on box: 6USB, 6 cyl. universal copper core spark plug
wire set, silicone boots. I'll take $20 plus postage. Also if anyone
else is interested we have 1 set for the V8, same condition. $22, plus postage.

We sold the OMC boats for a few years and have a few parts and
special tools left for these stern drives. Will be glad to check
stock. You may email us at the above address. Thanks.
Linda Anthony, Washington, GA