Re: [omc-boats] V-6 engines

From: lib1@...
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 05:25:56 -0700

Hi Glenn,

I've got my tongue weight adjusted with the drive in place at around 250 lbs, so it tows true. I do have to tilt the drive up to get the require clearance.
Somewhere I read OMC recommended maintaining 15-inches of clearance between the ground and the skeg when on the trailer.

I know what you mean about the extra width in the garage. I was shocked to see how much wider the track is now. But on my old trailer the height of my windshield would barely clear the top of the door. Now it goes in with ease.

Lee