[omc-boats] custom part fabrication

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:05:38 -0500 (EST)

This was just posted on another list I'm on (and I suspect the poster
saw in on another list)...

http://emachineshop.com/

eMachineShop - Online Machine Shop - with FREE CAD Software

Welcome to eMachineShop - where you can design, price, and order your custom
parts online!

   eMachineShop is the remarkable new way to get the custom parts you
   need - the first true online machine shop. Download our free software,
   draw your part, and click to order - it's easy! Your part will be
   machined and delivered - at low cost.