Re: [omc-boats] Tilt... won't...

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 16:23:41 -0500

I have learned over the years that keeping a pair of long ten gauge jumper wires
on board is a very good idea - use for every thing from by-passing solenoids to
by-passing the ignition resistor etc. old connections often fail (when you are 10
miles down river of course) and a quick fix is to jump them. Dave