Re: [omc-boats] Looking for 0" trailer wheel

From: LOUPALSKIP@...
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 02:48:07 EDT

I have 2 good wheels. They fit perfectly under the fenders of the trailer.
Tires are no problem. They are 6.90- 9 and available on special order at
just about any tire shop. I would like to have a spare wheel and tire to mount
on the trailer.

If they have them in Fresno, I would appreciate it if you would forward the
name, address, and phone number of the shop in question.

They had them at a local sho pin Fresno, but no tires wee available. Why go
the 9" though?