Re: [omc-boats] FEDS turn away Rescue Boat Volunteers

From: MOTiger@...
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:11:44 EDT

Skip:

There is a difference between "government" people and "feds." The state
people are better, but with the one party (disguised as two) political appointee
at all level it is hard to do anything. And in spite of what limbaugh says
the republican are just as rotten as the democrats. The very same mentality
exist in the big corporations but now you have a generation that has no soul
and are just driven by climbing.

People are afraid to do anything or say anything and if you make a mistake
the lying media that has a stalinist objective goes after you. We don't have
George Pattons anymore, everyone is scared.

Oh I won't even go to the globalism garbage. Just saying it is government
workers doesn't cover it or the real problem.

It isn't PC to say (I am not PC that is evil) but when the feds took over
after the War Between The State it started and now we have a currupt central
government that doesn't care about Americans....but hey we got billions for
every other country but America. The good guy were the Confederates and they
were not fighting for slavery but to keep us from what we have now...... But
on the road to globalism we have to demonize; individualism, courage,
integity. The PC crowd can't tolerate rebellion.

The truth is out there but you won't find it listening to the government
media.

Oh well,

Bob Painter
Missoura