Re: [omc-boats] tach

From: Glenn Halweg <glennhalweg@...>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 06:40:53 -0500

I take my boat to the self-serve car wash and power wash it. Know what your
saying about gas, last night one station here was $3.69 a gallon. Station I
trade at was $3.19, filled up all three cars, spent a small fortune! My C20
HD pickup gets 12 MPG around town, doesn't get driven much lately.

Glenn