Re: [omc-boats] Emailing: 1964-OMC-17-Deluxe-IO-V4 in WISCONSIN itemZ4571220594QQrdZ1

From: lib1@...
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:33:25 -0600

Ever look at the categories people list there boats under on eBay? This very nice 1968 Sportsman is listed under Boats & Watercraft Parts --> Propellors ??

What's up with that? That's gonna be one expensive propellor! Buy a propellor get a free boat?
The OMC Deluxe 17 was listed under Bass Fishing Boats. Go Figure?

Looks like the guy might deal if you in Minnesota and don't need the nice trailer.

BTW, Chevy stovebolts were great engines. MerCrusier sold a ton of them as 165 hp.

Lee