Re: [omc-boats] outboard motors

From: jdhanson <jdhanson@...>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:02:08 -0700

Tom
Has the pump ever been replaced? Because the old pump housings were
aluminum. The old housings must be replaced. Luckily they have all been
up graded to stainless steel. If it had been upgraded in the past then
you can just do a visual inspection. As long as it is not that worn or
grooved it is ok just to put a pump in it. Dave H