Re: [omc-boats] distributors

From: Zach Stanley <zachstanley@...>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:00:57 +0800

Hey all

I think I found this link on Lee's website. These guys sell the
pertronix ignitor module and they have a circuit diagram for electric
shift assist whereby you add diodes and resistors to the ignition. I'm
not shure if this is for us though. Electric shift and Electric Shift
Assist sound similar but probably aren't the same. Any thoughts?

Also, which distributor you have in your boat is critical for this
module. They only make an HEI module for the 1110376 distributor.

Z11103761110376