Re: [omc-boats] fuel filters

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:30:06 -0500

I presently have a 14' Johnson Caprice, a 17' Delux, a 16' Sportsman 120
(inline 4) and a 16' Sportsman 155 (V6) and a 16' Johnson SeaSport that I hang
off the stern of my houseboat for a dingy. Past boats have included a couple
Surfers, a Playmate, a couple Rogues - in fact, the only OMC style I have not
owned was the Frontrunner - far too ugly for me. The boats that blew were a
Sportsman and my present SeaSport. The model does not matter, the fuel line
and pumps were the same as on all models so any of them are subject to leaks
and explosions due to age and wear and tear. Dave