Re: [omc-boats] Seasport Issues: fuel - ignition problems ----Success!

From: Scott E. Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 19:21:08 -0700

I managed to make a pickup tube from copper that works well, I did not put a
filter in the tank as it originally was, but I am filtering the fuel as soon
as it leaves the tank, and then again after the fuel pump. Everything seems
to be working great, I had her out today at WOT, no signs of problems.

~Scott