[omc-boats] web site updates

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 02:11:50 -0400 (EDT)

I just did scans of the Evinrude "test station report" I used for the
initial pictures on the web site home page (many familiar images).
The full set of scans are on the "lit" page, and contain some
photos I hadn't scanned before (including manufacturing photos).

I also scanned my father's receipts for the Sport '16 and trailer
(on the Sport '16 page).

Finally, I've added photos from Brian Nelson, shot on the relaunch of
his 1964 17' Johnson Deluxe (and added one photo from last year, when
he first got the boat). Congratulations Brian!

phil