[omc-boats] Temp

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 17:14:57 -0700

I took the old girl out today and she ran great, but when I was running at
low speed for a while (had a LONG no wake zone) just above idle, the temp
seemed to climb higher than usual, about 3/4 on my temp gauge. Usually I'm
never above half, maybe running at low speed for a prolonged time caused the
temp to rise? I checked the relief "pisser" on the right side of the
outdrive and it was pumping a steading stream like always. I might have had
some junk from the lake covering part of the pickup, it's a pretty weedly
lake. When I got home I put the hose on and ran the motor for about 10 min,
temp was nice and low. Any ideas or am I just paranoid?
~Scott