Re: [omc-boats] Trailers

From: David <odin@...>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:14:19 -0800

The old wheels bolted together - considered too obsolete these days and
possibly dangerous - the tires where super strong 10 ply, which are also
rare today - the good news is that the axel spindle can support other
bearing hubs - so you can buy hub and tire assemblies to slip on - the
best tires I have found are 8 ply.