[omc-boats] Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #194

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:39:27 -0400

Get a Seloc or Clymer manual. I prefer the Clymer for wiring diagrams. Lack
of spark could be about anything. Look around for a disconnect or
loose,corroded wire. Do the easy cheap stuff first. It is usually something
minor. Pull the coil wire on distributor end and see if you get a spark when
you turn it over. Maybe do this when dark to see the spark? Look under the
distributor cap too. I buy a lot of parts from my local NAPA dealer and you
can find parts on ebay. Be careful about ebay parts, some of them are
misrepresented or the seller does not know the condition. You can get a coil
at NAPA. I do not have a clue on the windshield. Good luck! Tom Klauber