Ken Cook for Owners Manuals

From: lib1@...
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 19:16:35 -0600

Hi,

I recently ordered an Evinrude Sportsman Owners Manual from Ken Cook. I was pleasantly surprised when an original, but fresh-as-new manual arrived within a few days of placing my web order. The manuals, like everything else Evinrude and Johnson did back then is first-rate quality. If you don't have one, I'd highly recommend getting one for your boat and/or trailer, as most models are still available on their web site listing at:
http://ww3.kencook.com

Lee Shuster
Salt Lake City