Seats

From: joe sibilia <joesibilia@...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 23:40:46 -0400

My first exposure to these boats was as a teenager in the sixties on the
north shore of Long Island. I distinctly remember that the seats were too
low to see over the bow very well, and that they flopped or pivoted up and
down on their supports in a chop, causing most occupants to land on the
floor beside the seat (along with the anchor rope from under the front
deck). Of course we also "tested" to see how hard a turn a Sweet Sixteen
could take...that's why I'm restoring one now! I'll save one cushion for
archival purposes, and all four frames in case I become a purist, but for
now I'm going to buy back to backs when I get to the interior. I also
recall later models of Rogues had back to backs standard.

it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/