Re: New Old OMC Mystery Boat

From: LeeHazen@...
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:52:01 EST

Donna,

does the boat have a name on a plate across the back of the hull like:
"Surfer" or "Dolphin" ?

It sure sounds like a Johnson "Surfer" or Chris Craft "Dolphin" to me.

It IS a tri hull with walk through windshield. How about the color of the
hull?

Two colors - upper and lower. Seats? . How about that trailer - kinda
Orange
that looks like it could carry a bulldozer?

Engine - V-8 ? What manual did you get - Johnson,, Evinrude, Chris Craft?

If you can answer those questions and possible tell us where we can view a
picture of the boat, we'll be glad to help you out.

Lee Hazen - 1971 Johnson "Surfer" 19' tri hull - 200hp