Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #115

From: Dabnice@...
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 06:26:05 EST

hi tom, thanks for the invite.my wife and i will be making a trip out of
Florida to look for a boat in a few weeks. i do not know yet if we will go north
thru Atlanta and return down I 95 or go the other way. i have found 5 boats
that look good.all i have to do is rank order them and decide where to
start.hopefully, i wont have to look at them all. a 1967 evinrude sportsman just sold on
e bay for $760.01.the pics looked good and it was said to run good and was
garage kept.i did not bid on it.it was too for north to test drive.see ya on the
road,babz