new guy on board

From: Dabnice@...
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 22:40:49 EST

hi,my name is mike(but i go by Babz) and i am interested in the boats covered
in your site.i am retired from the USCG as an aircraft mechanic.i am an avid
camper and think a 16 or 17 foot boat would be a nice addition to camping.i
drive a 1973 chinook class A motorhome and have owned 4 other old motorhomes.i
belong to Tin Can Tourists and the florida flywheelers antique engine and
tractor club.i live in clearwater florida with my wife deborah and 2 small dogs.see
ya on the road,babz