Rogue engine removal.

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 22:20:00 -0400

I got the engine out and also the intermediate housing and bellhousing. Take the outdrive off. Remove the driveshaft with ballgear from the intermediate housing. Remove the screws attaching the engine and bellhousing. Disconnect the front engine mounts. Lift the engine essentially straight out. I took about everything bolted to the engine off prior to removal. You have to fuss with the cable steering to remove the intermediate housing. Make drawings to help reassembly. TK