Re: Evinrude Sportsman Still For Sale

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:04:27 -0400 (EDT)

I'm reposting this to the list. I was off the internet this week, and
at the time the message was sent, many hosts rejected it due to how I
had jury-rigged my connection. My apologies if you've seen it before
(perhaps twice, since I tried resending it once before).

My connectio (and the web site) are now back.

Please send replies to Chad;