Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #83

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:54:30 -0400

I just bought exhaust manifolds for my 1969 Evinrude Rogue V-8 from Stone
and Sons of Houston, TX - they are on the internet. I got the dealer name
from Bill Parkinson and agree with him that these folks are pleasant to deal
with - they are fast and accurate. The parts will not be cheap. You may try
e-bay boat parts for a used one. I have a spare 1969 Rogue if you are
interested but it needs mild restoration. Good luck. Tom K.