Re: EVINRUDE BOATS

From: Matt Urick <matt@...>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 09:36:25 -0400

If you want to keep the boat original, ignore this, but I put a 150hp
Mercrusier Straight 6 into my '69 155 with very little modifications. I had
to take a notch out of the fiber glass in the front of the engine
compartment, make some motor mounts and an adapter for the size difference
in the exhaust pipes, but other than that, it went pretty smooth. I also am
using the Mercrusier throttle control for now, but as soon as I figure out
how to make the Evinrude's work, I'll switch back.

If you want any details, let me know.

Matt Urick