convertible tops

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:47:17 -0400

I am looking to replace the blue vinyl top to my 1969 Rogue II. I called Pfefferkorn (419-625-7761) who made the original mooring covers and she said the tops were made in Toledo and the company is out of business. Any info on this company or a replacement top would be appreciated. There is a rubber strip on the leading edge of the top which would have to be reproduced which could be the main difficulty in reproducing this top. Incidentally, Pfefferkorn still makes the mooring covers - just call and ask. I did not get a price quote.