Re: Hello all

From: hughes, b. <omniverse@...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:10:21 -0600

Hi Jamal,

Well, I've only seen a picture of the Caprice somewhere and with that one
having a 90 hp i/o I'd have to say it might be possible to use the Evinrude
Playmate info. Mine has that same engine (a '66), at least I don't suppose
there would be a great deal of difference (if any) in that. The body of the
boat could be another matter but again it is a very similar boat from what I
could see.

I looked to see if I could locate the specific repair manual/parts catalog
but ended up finding only:

http://www.boat-repair.net/clymer.htm

If you go to the Evinrude/Johnson link there and then OMC Stern Drives link
you'll see a general repair book for that time period.

Someone else might know of something more specific, it has come up before
within the past year or two.

Farewell,
Bob