floatation foam

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:14:05 -0400

NOW HEAR THIS ALL BOATHEADS ! ! ! Put this in your memory banks - I have been re-doing the floor of my ROGUE 19 and have found dead on replacement polyurethane foam - its easy and fun (not cheap though) and available on line through FIBRE GLAST of Brookville, Ohio. Order equal parts of #24 & #25 Polyurethane Foam. Start mixing small quantities first and use disposable cups plastic stir spoons etc. I figure 3gal#24 and 3gal#25 will do the floor of my 19 ft. boat. They have bunches of other fiberglass stuff also - Check it out. Tom Klauber