Re:

From: Eric Graczkowski <ericg@...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 20:02:38 -0500

Yes that is me.
I have read all of your responses. I can not get out on the water just yet
to test some things. I certainly will award the proper decorations when the
time comes.
The prop on there now is 14" and it is the same one I had last year. I
rebuilt the motor over winter and am concerned that the answer lies in fuel
air spark... somewhere.

I will tell all as soon as I hit the water! Thanks again for all of your
helpful suggestions.