Re: New/ old member

From: Pated66@...
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 05:37:08 EDT

That's a big if (my Playmate is in the shop for outdrive problems) but if you
do need parts and can't locate them, try Sea-Way Marine. They have had every
piece I've called them on for my '67. 206-937-7373
Good Luck
Paul

In a message dated 8/29/01 10:37:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Mstvsnd@...
writes:

> Hey Mike
>
> No, I don't know from the 75 HP, except that it was an option for the
Sweet